Does Carsen Ryan mean we are worry about Kuithe

Viewing 6 reply threads

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

We pick up a big UCLA TE transfer. Does this mean we are worried about Kuithe coming back?
      https://x.com/carsenryan/status/1735356721575629201?s=46&t=oPOjlwBJMOLTjMmNG6JdPw

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

RustyShackleford
        Ute Fan
        @shakyute13

Sorry just saw you had posted that so I changed mine to my real question about Kuithe. Delete if you want and I can just comment it in the other post!

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

No, we had an AWESOME “throw game” when we had both Kuithe and Kincaid.

A combo of Kuithe and Ryan would be awesome and welcomed!!

Hoping it happens!

2 2

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Why worry about stuff that’s out of your control? My guess is Kuithe will come back, but honestly would any of us be really surprised if he didn’t?

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

Ryan coming doesn’t say anything about Kuithe since they don’t play the same position. It’s just an opportunity to correct a recruiting miss from 2 years ago at a position of current need.

While they are in the portal, I’d like to see them make a run at Conyers from ASU if he hasn’t already signed elsewhere. Criminally underused TE who was versatile enough to run the wildcat this year.

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

Ryan is a more traditional tight end, on top of good catching. So it helps a lot with run blocking, play action and will let us split out Kuithe and King.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Maybe Miki gets bumped down.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Does Carsen Ryan mean we are worry about Kuithe