You wanted some incoming portal news, well here you go

Viewing 7 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Nice…. This is Huge. I dont think this will affect Kuithe. This why we don’t need more WRS. The 3 we have back + Bernard (basically slot receiver) is all we need

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Noice!!!

ryynoo
      Ute Fan
      @ryynoo

//r00t4Utes
        Ute Fan
        @r00t4utes

Thanks for the link, good read. Does have me wondering if they’ll move Miki Suguturaga back to DE.

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

*edit* you may be right. Carsen at 255 and Miki at 256 are somewhat redundant, unless we become a bruising running team and need both.

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

Big get for Utah! I’ve been waiting for this one.

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Huge get. More of a traditional TE size and skillset. Probably play a role similar to 2022 Rhino (but with better receiving skills). Will allow the other TEs (Kuithe and King) to play more hybrid TE/WR roles.

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @utebiquitous

I think Ryan will remind U fans of Jake Murphy and Cole Fotheringham. Just slating him in the “Rhino” role doesn’t do him justice. As Ghost says above – traditional TE.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I would say this was Utah’s number one target. To get it done is awesome. Ryan is just the type of player Ludwig wants and needs. I think he is an immediate impact player.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football You wanted some incoming portal news, well here you go