Changes at RES

Viewing 10 reply threads

UtahManPodcast
      Ute Fan
      @utahmanpodcast

What changes would you like to see at RES for a better game day experience?

For me better halftimes shows and cell service/WiFi. As much as I made of byu for the latter, it’s a pretty good idea. 

OldAsDirtUte
      Ute Fan
      @oldasdirtute

Get rid of the constant pounding manufactured ‘music’!

Other than that, it’s a gtreat stadium.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I’d like to see all the seats in the stadium move three inches to the left every 30 seconds.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

BEER!!!!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

RES and the Hunty have a terrible logistical/design problem with consessions.  The lines go out into the flow of foot traffic, blocking passage for the crowds.  Poorly thought out.  They even make it worse in basketball games by adding extra vendors right next to the entrance so those vendors’ lines block the flow of people coming in.  

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

The bathrooms to pretty annoying. 

Yeah better cell service is a must. Wish I had that when I went camping because it’s important when I am doing something completely unrelated to a cell phone that I have service. 

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

Yeah the bathrooms are annoying. It’s where all the dicks hang out. 

Duhwayne
        Ute Fan
        @duhwayne

Could they paint some lines on the concrete ti make people line up perpendicular to the store front?

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

What changes would I like to see at RES?

Less BYU-Provo in it every other year.

kazute
      Ute Fan
      @kazute

The chaos is part of the tradition for me.  Don’t get me wrong, I was happy when they added the bathrooms under the NEZ.  But, I like the energy when it is packed and raucus.  There are always circles of people standing and chatting in the middle of the concourse (at least on the East side) interupting flow. 

I know we have umpteen trillion sellouts in a row, but that really can’t be true.  I rember many games where it was less than packed and you could walk around with no issues.  Those games are usually not as fun.

I also don’t mind the phone blackout.  It gives me a chance to checkout.  Though it can be annoying when separated in the exodus.

My suggestion is no media timeouts. Not gonna happen, but if I could change that one thing, I would.   

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I think better wifi would be great so I can check in on Ute Hub chat more while at the game.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

You should convince RES to make utehub the official game day app.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

That will happen LOL.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

With enough money clearly everything in RES can and will be purchased. 

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

Let’s getbthat proposal in ASAP.

Tomasina
      Ute Fan
      @tomasina

An actual third down tradition that excites the crowd and represents Utah football.  

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Like the Third Down Jump?

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

Cell Service…. we don’t need no stinking cell service… LOL.
      Really though they can stop the cRAP music and play something more to the crowd’s demographic.

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Except that the music that plays to the “crowd’s demographic” is garbage. Contrary to what Homer Simpson said, music did not achieve perfection in 1973.

I’m not a big rap fan, but the under-60 crowd and I would definitely prefer rap or even silence to butt rock.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I think the cRAP they are playing is more for the players and recruits, vs the audience.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Changes at RES