Chase Hansen

Viewing 3 reply threads

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

What a shame that maybe the best defensive player ever at Utah went undrafted. I really hope he can play through his back issues and he proves the NFL scouts wrong

KillaKam801
      Ute Fan
      @bellzy5

Chase just signed with the Saints. Corrion signed with the Panthers

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Aside from Chase the Utes did great in the draft, much better than anyone expected!!  Even there we knew the injury could be a deal-breaker for him.  Hopefully Chase will be well enough to make the team with the Saints.

KiYi-Ute
          Ute Fan
          @kiyi-ute

I have to think he makes the roster. Even if just on special teams. I mean, if Lil Tay Tay can do it…

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

If there’s any team that can get the most out of Chase, it’ll be the Saints.
      Yes, using Hill as an example, Sean Payton knows how to get the most out of his guys by putting them in positions where they can succeed. Combine that with Marcus Williams, he knows guys from the U can play.

I think it’s pretty clear that some of these NFL staffs pay far more attention to PAC-12 football than most. Pete Carroll and staff clearly had the opportunity to see a lot of Utah this year and loved what they saw.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

There have been several players better than Chase defensively. 

prestitute
        Ute Fan
        @prestitute

Absolutely. Weddle, Ellis, Lotulelei, etc. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Chase Hansen