Check out the Japanese Prime Minister facial expression near the end…

Viewing 4 reply threads
      3 4

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Awkward..

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir
        1 1

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

He needs to follow Herm Edwards advice, “Don’t press send”.

2 4

User Suspended
          @a2ute

^snowflake

Jumpmasterute
            Ute Fan
            @jumpmasterute

Pace. I’m sure that you’re a great guy but when I see your moniker, it reminds me of someone who posts on liveleaks. I’ll let you determine whether that’s a good or bad thing.

As for 72 being a snowflake I have to wonder. Wasn’t it you who started this cry baby thread?

Please keep posting stuff like this cause I’m truly enjoying watching your misery!

3 3

Utahute72
            Ute Fan
            @utahute72

I do not think that word means what you think that word means.

UtahFanSir
          Ute Fan
          @utahfansir

Trump does not need “liberal” press, and Brooks is BTW a republican, to look incompetent. He does that well all by himself. Just saying’.

I seriously doubt Trump’s approval with voters improves, he is what keen observers noted 20 years ago. Brooks is absolutely right, Trump is squandering the populist opportunity he was given by desperate people looking for change they can believe in. To suggest otherwise losses credibility IMO. 

DieHardUtahUtesFan
      Ute Fan
      @diehardutahutesfan

Caption: No bow? Oh boy, I better cough up the cash for U.S. infrastructure or I’m in trouble militarily and economically.

1 1

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

I actually think Trump just told him he’s gonna build a wall across the middle of the Pacific to inhibit people sneaking in through our western border.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

This poor guy now has to spend the weekend with DT in Florida at his yuge resort. Poor Abe, I hope there’s sake

Viewing 4 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Check out the Japanese Prime Minister facial expression near the end…