Christopher Evans aka Webmonkey Memorial Trust fund

Viewing 6 reply threads
      4 4

kimberstarz
      Ute Fan
      @kimberstarz

As many of you know I lost my brother Chris Evans Aka Web Monkey, owner and operator of http://www.utefans.net. February 5th. My immediate family has set up a trust account if you are able to donate. The money will go to offset the cost of the funeral and services and foremost his daughters Kyra and Shannon Evans. Unfortunately his Life Insurance lapsed and expired in December so there is no college money for his precious girls.

You can donate at any MOUNTAIN AMERICA CREDIT UNION location. CHRISTOPHER EVANS MEMORIAL TRUST To do it electronically: ABA routing number 324079555, Account number 10648545, Account type Savings. If mailing a check send to PO Box 9001 West Jordan Utah 84084-9001 with the name and account number.

We are very appreciative in advance for your love and support!!

**Please note that the only people allowed to withdraw money from this account is myself and my Mother Sherry.

PLEASE SHARE! <3 <3 <3

hnoseguard
      Ute Fan
      @hnoseguard

Does that mean that Kara’s GoFundMe page for Chris is not legitimate?

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I think that was the rumor. Also, going along with that, how legit is this? What is the difference? 

BaldHatu
      Ute Fan
      @baldhatu

I am terribly sorry for your loss and the pain and sorrow you must feel.  However, why is this necessary when there remains an asset worth enough to cover the costs and add a little extra? Talking about UF.N sale.

Stradlater
        Ute Fan
        @stradlater

Do we know who owns UF.N now? Just curious.

Substiute
      Ute Fan
      @substiute

Thus on Facebook

photo 5C521F95-3ECF-4A6F-B790-3C7DBA774A50.png

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

When I saw the gofundme site my radar said don’t do it. It appears my instincts were correct.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Jesus. I hope that’s not entirely true, but have a sneaking suspicion it is.

I suspect she likely owns UFN now as well.

LadyUte
      Ute Fan
      @emilymiller

She is really something else.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Does Kara know php/mysql?

Stradlater
        Ute Fan
        @stradlater

She seems like more of a Python person.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Christopher Evans aka Webmonkey Memorial Trust fund