Cleveland paper projecting tOSU and Utah in Fiesta.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Utah fans would be loving that scenario. I’ll never forget the beauty of 50K+ red-clad Utah fans taking over the Fiesta Bowl in 2004.

As for the game…what a slugfest! I’d actually rank OSU #1 in my CFP pool as of today. I think they’re more complete than LSU. 

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

For Utah, a date in the “Fiesta Bowl” would be much better than to wind up in the Peach vs. a relatively “hometown” SEC or ACC team.  But for what it’s worth, I’d take the “Peach” over the “Rose” this year, as at least the “Peach” is a CFP bowl this time around.

GO UTES!!!

gothamute
        Ute Fan
        @gothamute

I think I disagree… OSU is our worst matchup of the 3… LSU’s D has shown some cracks in recent weeks, so I like our chances there most of all… Clemson hasn’t faced anything like our D this year and I think we would have a good chance to slow their O down just because they’re not used to seeing that kind of quality pressure (that said, their D – at least on paper – looks pretty darned good, but since they haven’t played anyone good it’s hard to know what that matchup looks like on the other side of the ball)… OSU looks pretty complete on both sides of the ball… so do we, by the way, but I think their O is more complete than ours and our Ds are pretty even at the end of the day…

BUT I WOULD SURE LIKE TO SEE HOW IT WOULD PLAY OUT ON THE FIELD… c’mon Committee!!!

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I’ll take Rose, peach, fiesta, cotton, sugar or Orange. I’m not picky.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I think Ohio State is on another level this year. I think Utah can beat anyone not named OSU. 

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

I just want to keep Utah away from Chase Young.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Would certainly make my travel plans easier.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cleveland paper projecting tOSU and Utah in Fiesta.