Coach Whitt – early signing presser

Viewing 1 reply thread

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Colton Swan is such a stud recruiter. Barton and medlock? After who he got last year? Unreal!

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Loved hearing Whitt’s comments about how there isn’t a door we can’t get into these days with how far our brand has grown nationally. Obviously we aren’t winning when we are inside all of those doors. But that shows how far we’ve come that if Whitt or coaches from Utah come calling, kids want to take those meetings and listen. If we continue to win conference championships, we will begin to win over more and more of those top talented kids. The goal I think we can achieve is getting 8 – 10 4* kids in a typical recruiting class.

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

In the near future the state of Utah will have 8-10 4/5 star players every year. Utah, BYU, and USU will have plenty of players to stay at or near their current levels of success.

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

Just as Whitt alluded to, winning the conference championship was the deciding factor for several signees today. Winning at the highest levels is CRUCIAL. I truly believe if we somehow win the Rose Bowl, we’ll land at least one 5 star recruit next year.

Utah has a lot of momentum right now, and it’s a lot of damn fun to be a part of.

MDUte
            Ute Fan
            @mdute

Totally agree UteFanatic…would be great to finally get a 5* kid. I’m confident it will eventually happen. But I’d be even happier if instead of getting 1 5* kid we got 4 more 4* kids that we wouldn’t have gotten otherwise.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Coach Whitt – early signing presser