Viewing 3 reply threads

Utes 69
      Ute Fan
      @slc123

where is our wide receivers coach?

Utes 69
      Ute Fan
      @slc123

Emory Simmons two for two on dropped balls?

Ghost of the HEB
        Ute Fan
        @deseretgentlman

Simmons has been a disappointment. Pitman got mad about his usage and the Cam situation and put the nail in his season by electing to have a surgery he’d been putting off. Vele isn’t nearly as impactful without a good QB + good TEs pulling attention away from him. Mikey has done as much as he can given his youth and the QB situation (watch for prolific passing teams to go after him as a portal target this offseason). Feels like McClain is very underutilized.

22Ute22
          Ute Fan
          @utedagoat

McClain and King are both underutilized. Don’t know why our coaches don’t let them go for 50/50 balls. I think both could win such passes.

Yergensen
            Ute Fan
            @yergensen

McClain isn’t just tall, he is a threat in space. He gets YAC better than anyone. This is how we should be using him. However, can’t be productive when you’re not on the field and the game plan doesn’t utilize you.

Don’t know why I waste my time talking about Utah WR recruiting and usage, all things Utah WR are beating a dead horse.

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

Don’t drop passes. That simple. Not coach fault. Be a big boy.

Utes 69
      Ute Fan
      @slc123

it is too. don’t play him if he is unable to catch. put a freshmen in or change something!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.