Coaching rumors

Viewing 1 reply thread

snafu
      Ute Fan
      @snafu

It sounds like Jay Hill has been talking with the Aggies. This could impact Utah, no? 

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Maybe. If Shah or Swan want the Aggie DC job then yeah it might.

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

The leading rumor in Logan is Graham Harrell.

their AD apparently just went off to LA too.

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

Shah’s not going anywhere. As soon as Whit retires and Scalley takes over, Shah will get the DC job here. He’s not going to screw that up.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

I don’t think so either. Those are just the only ways I can see Holl going up there affecting the Utes

Utemachine
          Ute Fan
          @utemachine

And if you’ve watched an episode of Real Housewives you’ll know his train wreck of a wife isn’t leaving their Park City Chalet. (Of course I would not watch such a show. Heard from a friend).

gUrthBrooks
            Ute Fan
            @hammer

Is she really that crazay or is she just playing it up for the camera with bad acting skills?

UtTroutHunter
              Ute Fan
              @uttrouthunter

I personally know the girl who would do the makeup for Shaw’s wife during the shooting of the show. The house the Shaw’s live in on the show isn’t even thier house. It was rented for the show, so they look big time. Their actually house wasn’t fancy enough. 

Utemachine
                Ute Fan
                @utemachine

You sure about that? She clearly has some serious dough. She has 5-6 full time assistants and drives a custom Tesla. She threw an $85k birthday party at said chalet. This is reality TV which ironically makes it incredibly fake. I can’t believe I’m discussing Real Housewives on a Ute fan board. Not my finest moment.

UteBacker
                  Ute Fan
                  @utebacker

We’re gonna go ahead and need you to turn in your man card at your earliest convenience…

Utemachine
                    Ute Fan
                    @utemachine

Oh hey guys, so sorry my account was hacked by my wife. That definitely was not me discussing Real Housewives. I watch only Sports and Motor Trend TV.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Train wreck of a wife? I haven’t watched the show either but why the shade?

Utemachine
              Ute Fan
              @utemachine

Watch the show and decide for yourself. She has been voted the worst (meaning the most horrible) housewife of all time. That’s an extremely low bar. Her behavior goes well beyond playing it up for the camera.

UtTroutHunter
                Ute Fan
                @uttrouthunter

She said they openly talked about the house not being their own, and it being rented for the show. I wouldn’t be surprised if every second of that show is fabricated.

EagleMountainUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @battlegroundute

Bingo!

That is my view. You have to be a pretty shallow person to participate in that sort of thing. Money is money. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Coaching rumors