College GameDay in SLC?

Viewing 8 reply threads

NashvilleTNUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @nashvilletnutefan

Man, what a win. I’ll have to create a separate post about it and gather my thoughts. I could run through a brick wall right now.

With the exciting fashion in which we won tonight and our game being a top 15 matchup and by the far the best matchup of the week, what are our chances of hosting game day? Man that would be a lot of fun

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

It’s entirely possible, but… Our game is on Fox again.

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

Gameday was at tOSU vs PSU despite being on Fox

PNW Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pnwute

SLC is probably the best choice next week, but they did just do Oregon at Washington last week, so they may not want to do another Oregon game so soon.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I was thinking the same. There are no marquee games next week. Only other ranked matchup is Duke @ Louisville. I think we’re a lock for gameday, I’m calling it.

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Game Day in SLC would be great. My dark horse pick is South Dakota/South Dakota State.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

I’m actually okay with Utah winning in obscurity and having the national press figure it out at the end. I still have flashbacks to 2010 TCU so perhaps it’s just me?

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

And the previous one when the Petersen-Browning UW team beat us was not a fond memory either.

ORute
      Ute Fan
      @grute

If ASU can hold on and beat UW, for sure Gameday

OldAsDirtUte
        Ute Fan
        @oldasdirtute

ASU choked, giving up a late pick-6 on fourth & 3. Final: Waaah 15, ASU 7.

NashvilleTNUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @nashvilletnutefan

Georgia Florida and the FCS South Dakota game seem like the only other options. I’ll be pretty ticked if either of those games are chosen over ours. I’ve never been to a college gameday, I would love to experience that

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

It’s not all it’s cracked up to be.

Says the guy who was at the 2010 edition. 😐

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

This is about the time of the year ESPN goes off grid and does some random FCS matchup

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football College GameDay in SLC?