Covid and Football

Viewing 2 reply threads
      3 5

BleedsRedUte
      Ute Fan
      @bleedsredute

Watching the Indiana vs Michigan game.  

Noticed a shot of an Indiana coach talking face to face with another coach.  The coach pulled his mask down and talked directly into the face of the other coach (who I think had his mask on), and did this not once, but several times.  I think he feels like he is not being heard thru the mask.  You see coaches all the time pulling their mask down and yelling instructions.

Amazing how easy it is to forget about staying safe.  

Also, Covid is probably bringing up many opportunities for inventions.  Looks like a good mask/breathing device with a built in megaphone of some sort is needed for coaching sports like football.  

Also, it really sucks having the Ute game cancelled because of Covid, and seeing all these other games with hundreds of players across the county still playing.  Some even have small crowds!  What a year 2020!!  

Hope we get a few games in, but at this point I have no confidence that the season won’t get scrapped.

16 5

salty-ute
      Ute Fan
      @salty-ute

I feel like masks aren’t about keeping anyone on the sideline safe. Wearing them is all about public image. I’m not saying they don’t help a little bit, but the sideline environment is not conducive to preventing covid spread, and masks are a feeble attempt at making it “safe”.

2 5

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

FFS Biden won. Covid over. What a crock of s**t

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Covid and Football