Viewing 3 reply threads
      13 1

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

The picks spell TCUOA, Texas Christian University, Over All. You read it here first.

1 2

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Utah and ASU in the top five? Nope.

1 2

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Feels like Utah is kind of a courtesy nod in that fab five.  

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

He is from California, why would he owe Utah a courtesy?  Good chance we don’t get him, but he just cut out Oregon and Penn st from his top 7.  

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

Moss graduates this year. Ngata could come in and be “the guy” immediately. Going 10-2 could help too.

whitlessham
            Ute Fan
            @whitelssham

Jordan Wilmore would like a word with you….

FtheY
              Ute Fan
              @fthey

Haha, I’m sure he would. 

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

Wilmore is no slouch. He’s going to be demanding playing time next year, and I assume, will probably get it based on his performance this year, which I think will exceed a typical frosh.

gothamute
      Ute Fan
      @gothamute

I think we have a better chance here than many might think… look at his list…. utah, ASU, OkSt, TAMU?? Other than tempe, none of those are “attractive” generally speaking other than for football purposes. Plus the bible verse means he’s prob less likely to react to the unique cultural backdrop in UT. He’s def being thoughtful and not just going with the highest brands (just eliminated Oregon and Penn St) like a lot of kids do who then end up fighting to see the field (and nowawadays then enter the transfer portal). I think his brother signed with Clemson last year so that could work for or against them. ASU could be sneaky leader since Eno also gone after this season, but if we win the conference we should be in the hunt for guys like this.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

He already has allegations of being “recruited” to attend the high school he is at. Idk I am happy with the current depth. Lest we forget the kids we have but I will agree the competition is wide open. It is also interesting they are hyping up Ludwigs resume with Gordon. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Daniyel Ngata Utah in top 5