Did anyone have a hard time figuring out how to download your tix?

Viewing 5 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Based on what I’m seeing on social media, it sounds like a lot of people have had issues. And the Utah Football Twitter only seems to have a vague 30 second video that just says to download the tickets to your mobile wallet, whatever that means.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

I drove up to the ticket office and had mine printed. I hate electronic tickets, convenience be damned.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Go to Utahtickets and sign in, your tickets for the season will all be there.  Click on the ticket and in the middle of the ticket it will have a transfer to wallet option(easier on iPhones).  Your phone will automatically put those tickets that you transferred into your wallet app.  At the stadium all you have to do is open the app and have them scan your phone.  It will take the less tech savvy people a game or two to get used to it, but just try to figure it out now so you aren’t struggling to get into the stadium.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

So that means I have to use a wallet app.  Great.  How do I explain that to my 84 year old dad who doesn’t know what a computer is? 

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

Does he go to the games with you?  You can transfer them to yourself(via email) then load them to your phone and scan him in at the stadium.  

I like having the hard ticket because I liked keeping them and then thinking back on the games I’ve been to.  I kept all my NFL/NBA game stubs etc.  So I don’t love the new system but trying to make sure people look into it as soon as possible so they don’t run into these issues up at the stadium on game day.

SOWhat
          Ute Fan
          @sowhat

You don’t have to put them in the wallet, you can email them too.

Charlie
            Ute Fan
            @charlie

I have not transferred my ticket my son’s account, but I assume and expect that the wallet does not require a connection and is stored on the phone. I already know connectivity at the stadium on game days is iffy.

7 2

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

Here’s a quick video on it:

Loading tickets on your phone

UrbanLiar
          Ute Fan
          @urbanliar

Downvotes for a direct link to the U’s instruction page answering the request…hmm…

GameForAnyFuss
            Ute Fan
            @gameforanyfuss

Maybe peoples’ technological challenges extend to proper use of the thumbs up/thumbs down buttons?

BTW, I will gladly take tickets off anyone’s hands if they don’t want to mess around with the digital ticketing system.

AlaskanUte
      Ute Fan
      @kenaiute

I found out the only wallet app that works is Google Pay, install it on your phone, the rest is fairly simple. Evidently the ticket office thinks all of us are millenials

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

No

GibUtes
      Ute Fan
      @gibutes

Pretty easy to integrate into Apple Wallet. The testdrive they ran at the open house last week was smooth sailing. Once you were close to the stadium, it was already on the home screen.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Did anyone have a hard time figuring out how to download your tix?