Did B Johnson get let go from the Eagles?

Viewing 5 reply threads

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

I thought i saw a mention on X, formerly known as twitter, but can’t find it again.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I looked and could not find anything about BJ being let go.

Kellso
      Ute Fan
      @kellso

Brian is interviewing for head coaching jobs. In the event he leaves the Eagles, they will have to be prepared to replace him.

Utehomer42
      Ute Fan
      @24cdalby
      2 3

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

He hasn’t been fired…yet. He is interviewing for HC jobs.

That being said, he will be fired. He was awful. Just awful. They only ran about five plays the whole season. He had arguably more talent than anyone and was just awful. It was no different than the offense he ran at Utah. Just awful.

Sirianni may or may not get fired (I hope he does) and I would be absolutely floored if BJ and Desai/Patricia weren’t fired.

Hopefully BJ gets a HC job so we can get picks out of this awful, awful season.

Xanthis
        Ute Fan
        @xanthis

Patricia went 1-4 as the DC. Still not sure why the decided to make him the DC part way through the season, but what a melt down in Philly.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

That was an incredibly stupid decision as well.

But that doesn’t vindicate BJ. His QB was runner up MVP last year. He has AJ Brown, one of the of best WR’s in the NFL. He has Smith at the other WR spot. Julio Jones is WR #3. Goedert is a top 5, maybe top 3 TE. If not the best OL, top 3 OL. Oh, and Swift at RB.

The Eagles started 11-1. And they looked terrible doing it. All season long, it was “man, if the offense can figure themselves out, no one will be able to beat us.”

How did they figure it out? By going 1-6 to end the year. And it’s not like they lost 44-43. Look how many points the Eagles put up:

BJ sucked ass. Big time. No excuse to not score 30 a game. And they played absolute s**t teams as well. F**king embarrassing.

Xanthis
            Ute Fan
            @xanthis

I definitely agree. BJ was a mess.

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Thanks. It may have just been Clickbait. I just saw it as a flash and it caught my eye, because it appeared to say that he was let go. I guess it will come out sooner than later.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Did B Johnson get let go from the Eagles?