Did Cam Rising do the interview with Bill Riley today?

Viewing 5 reply threads
      1 1

UteFan Vineyard
      Ute Fan
      @99ute

Or is that officially a thing of the past?

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

I don’t have an answer, but it’s pretty interesting to see the media/news regarding Cam come to a screeching halt after that interview with his Doc come out

UteFan Vineyard
      Ute Fan
      @99ute

Still kind of weird to me that he has been 100% cleared for full participation in practice for a month, but he is apparently a long ways out from being cleared to play in a game. I realize he can get injured in a game, but so can any player…. ?

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

One interesting thing doc said is that they’re watching the knee for swelling. Of it swells, they pull him back. So full practice is kind of part of the process of rehab. Not sure it’s this long of a part.

Just food for thought I guess.

2 4

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

Was he getting NIL for each interview?
      I don’t know the answer. But perhaps they didn’t want to pay him any more.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Yes they do get NIL for the interviews. Not sure if it’s per episode or for the entire season. Those details will be in the individual contracts

mfaulk80
      Ute Fan
      @mfaulk80

His interviews come out on Thursdays.

highlandute7
        Ute Fan
        @highlandute7

I also saw that he will be at the U bookstore on Oct 23 for a signing event. So there’s that.

Extra Medium
          Ute Fan
          @runningreddude

Can you post details? I’d love to take my kids to meet him.

highlandute7
            Ute Fan
            @highlandute7

I saw it on the uofucampusstore Instagram page. I havent seen it posted anywhere else. Surprised they don’t have something about it on their website.

I don’t know how to add a screenshot of it here. It says there are certain rules in order to get something signed, one being you have to buy a UA item from the store which will get you a ticket to get the chance to get one thing signed. Signing is from 11am-1230 pm and you can get the ticket by buying something starting at 9am.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

CAMERON RISING SIGNING EVENT
      Meet Cameron Rising-Utah Football Quarterback.
      An autograph signing is available for the first 200 people who purchase Under Armour-the official apparel for Utah Utes Athletics.
      *This event requires a ticket for access and a ticket will be distributed at time of purchase.
      One autograph per person, per ticket.
      *Tickets will be distributed at 9am that day.

RULES
      Fans must have a ticket to get an autograph. No exceptions. Limited tickets available. 1 Ticket per family only. Tickets will be given with the purchase of any UA item starting at 9am that morning.

270 SOUTH 1500 EAST
      SALT LAKE CITY, UT
      UNIVERSITY OF UTAH CAMPUS STORE
      OCT 23
      11 AM-12:30 PM

Only one item may be autographed per person and family.

One ticket per family, NOT per item purchased.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Did Cam Rising do the interview with Bill Riley today?