Did we miss on a big recruit tonight?

Viewing 6 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Bill Reilly is going off about something on Twitter.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Just saw the post below

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think it is funny when grown men get upset about where a 17-20 year old chooses to attend school.  

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

He was more annoyed by the dog and pony show that kids put on to make a decision. But yes grown men shouldn’t get upset over their decision. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Some kid picked WV over us. Reilly was mad because the kid started by saying how much he loved Utah then he picked a WV hat. 

Reilly was just saying that recruiting coverage and putting these kids on tv was a joke. 

That there is an average 3 star WR, nothing special, being treated like a king and being allowed to act the fool. 

Overall, not a big deal.  

Anonymous
        Inactive

Most kids that age are fools. Hell I was a fool compared to what I am now. Let them have their fun Football will probably die in like ten years anyways. Ten years may be an exaggeration but I think less and less people are going to be letting their kids play football.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I have no problem with any of it. I was just saying what Reilly was tweeting about. 

S.CarolinaUte
        Ute Fan
        @s-carolinaute

What Riley is talking about is the recruit talked about Utah than picked up Utahs hat like he was going to put it on than said West Virgina. Riley thought it was disrespectful to do that.

Anonymous
          Inactive

The real joke is on the kid because he has to live in West Virginia.  

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

I figure the good recruits have 4-5 P5 teams on their short list so the Utes are going to lose more of those battles than they win, just have to win more than 25% of them to be ahead of the game.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

The hat ceremony is stupid. If it was my kid I’d tell him to not do the ceremony and just announce it via social media on signing day. That said, losing your mind over an idiot teenager “disrespecting” your school by throwing your hat down is incredibly dumb as well.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

We had 2 WR spots open and 3 recruits. Not a big deal. But I agree with Reilly these recruiting ceremonies are ridiculous.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Did we miss on a big recruit tonight?