Did Whitt hint that Moss might be coming back?

Larry B
    Ute Fan
    @larryb

I caught some of his press conference today and someone asked about the possibility of any JR’s going pro. Whitt said something like “there’s a chance no JR’s leave” and then said there was a story he couldn’t tell right now.

mfaulk80
    Ute Fan
    @mfaulk80

He said there was a chance that none go pro, but 1-2 guys are still deciding.  I don’t know that was hinting that Moss might come back, but he was basically saying that Moss hasn’t decided yet (assuming he’s one of the 1-2 guys).  I thought he was gone for sure until that Tweet a week or two ago.  Now I’m hopeful again….

BattleGroundUte
    Ute Fan
    @battlegroundute

If this is true

BattleGroundUte
    Ute Fan
    @battlegroundute

Tony
    Admin/Founder
    @admin

What’s the “very very very interesting story” Whitt was talking about with regards to a recruit we didn’t get?

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

Seems like it was what happened with Mosley.  Strong lean to Utah then goes to UK all of a sudden.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Yeah, perhaps some cash involved?   Or promised to be a 4-year starter, something like that?

Very Interesting

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Did Whitt hint that Moss might be coming back?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  BattleGroundUte 5 months, 1 week ago.