Disrespected 2 years in a row

Viewing 5 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

We were tossed in the Vegas bowl with a crappy MWC team after a good season last year, and the team came out to prove a point. Proved that team they paired us with did not belong on the same field as us. Now we’ve been straight disrespected after having a really good season in the Pac 12, and given a 9-3 indy team who hasnt beaten a single team with a pulse all season. Does the team have it in them to prove the same point in the same game in back to back years?

We might be in a power conference, but we are clearly still the underdog. Need to keep that mentality. The LA schools will always be picked above us in bowls. We are still the little guy, and need to play with a gigantic f(#(*@ chip on our shoulder. Always.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by rbmw263.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I was really hoping that we wouldn’t be going back to Vegas, but now that we are I hope we absolutely curb stomp the Zoobs who’ve been praying for this match up all season. Send Roscoe off to Virginia with another Utah loss, and one win shy of 100.

F**k BYU.

Jumpmasterute
      Ute Fan
      @jumpmasterute

Screw the PAC 12 and Chris Hill for letting this happen.

The Lone Wolf
      Ute Fan
      @thelonewolf

What you guys don’t understand is that outside of your bubble nobody cares about Utah football. Wazzu is a much more appealing and entertaining program to the rest of the country. I hop this sinks in. It’s time for you all to get off your high horse. You aren’t as great as you think you are. The reality is that BYU and Utah are pretty comparable programs.

THEeyepatch
        Ute Fan
        @theeyepatch1

Keep telling yourself that zoob, but both teams are no longer comparable. Utah didn’t need ‘fluke’ plays to beat one bad and one mediocre team. Good for you, something to brag about.

If the pressure is on anyone, it’s the TDS and especially Tatum Mango. They wanted it so badly versus Utah. Now they have it and if they lose… I guess it won’t matter because the usual laundry-list of excuses will be all over Zoob-board, SLTrib, KSL and DNews.

Lone Wolf, we’ll see if you have the guts to come back and talk after the TDS loses? We’ll see?

javadave
        Ute Fan
        @javadave

The reality is that BYU and Utah are pretty comparable programs

LOL.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

Where each school is at as a program is beside my point. Utah has had better seasons than the bowl they were invited to would indicate in back to back years. Part of that is the terrible bowl affiliations of the P12. But its a sign that while we have a seat at the P5 table, there is still work to do

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

BYU is only known nationally for being nut punchers and lgbt haters. Don’t get too big of a head here, Wolfie.

I am wondering if we will see a tweet from a byu coach saying, “Come to Vegas. Watch how I sin!”

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The reality is that BYU and Utah are pretty comparable programs.

Uh, no. Not they are not.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Disrespected 2 years in a row