Does Florida make it to 3 wins?

Viewing 5 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I see Mcneese State, Charlotte and Vanderbilt. After that not looking good. Yes it could be the first game but Utah turned them into a FCS school for 85% of the game.

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

Dude they aint that bad lol. I’m going to pump the brakes before sniffing our farts but lets not pretend we’re just gutter trash and Florida just lost to Furman or some s**t.

3 3

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

They look bad. Look at that schedule. I thought Utah had it bad this season. Utah was beat up and still won with relative ease. They threatened for all of 2-3 minutes.

Not only that the only touchdown was a ref gift. Everyone knows that wasn’t a catch.

alexsmith
          Ute Fan
          @alexsmith

I think that it was honestly our defense stifling them! I think that team is probably going to start out the season 4-2 with their only other loss being Tennessee

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Utah’s defense is in mid season form. If they get healthy?? Damn. Gonna be good.

2 1

RoboUte
          Ute Fan
          @hamplate

You know who looked 5x worse than Florida tonight? Us exactly 1 year ago. Now I don’t expect them to turn it around that profoundly but it’s just the first week.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

No way Robo. Utah had most of their weapons offensively. Special teams was an absolute mess in Florida. Utah defense was young and looking for a leader.

If you are a Florida coach I think you are more concerned about your next job than actually fixing the team.

RoboUte
              Ute Fan
              @hamplate

Looking for a leader lmfao they were still looking for a tackle. If you’re willing to forgive last year’s defensive effort at the swamp and not Florida IDK what to tell you because that’s less egregious than forgiving John Wayne Gacy.

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

It isn’t even comparable. Utah fans were not calling for Whitts head or giving him a time table. Napier is gone this season. Calling it now.

RoboUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @hamplate

Napier and Whittingham are not in similar situations for about 5 dozen reasons that are, frankly, so obvious as to be below our intelligence to even begin to list.

This is a hard L take.

EagleMountainUte
                    Ute Fan
                    @battlegroundute

Even with the missed tackles Utah 2022 defense held a NFL QB led offense to how many points again?

RoboUte
                      Ute Fan
                      @hamplate

3 more than us. Also that dude is an NFL bust and we both know it.

Edit: The answer is 29 which is weird for you to bring up as if that an extremely small amount of points when it is very much not. Did you misremember the score?

prestitute
          Ute Fan
          @prestitute

They likely won’t be great, but you could have said the same thing about us in 2021. Sometimes it takes time to get a team to come together. They played SLOPPY tonight on dumb stuff, but their D was actually pretty solid (some of that was us, some them). They held us to under 50 yards in the second half, their O just couldn’t really do much to us because our DL was SOLID tonight. We got home several times with 4.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Gator channels are on funeral watch..they’re saying that if the Gators lose to McNeese State, Sunbelt Billy is gone that evening…

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I think they may get 6 wins. However, you can’t say much after one game.

fosternano
        Ute Fan
        @fosternano

Looking at the FL schedule I wouldn’t be surprised to see them finish at 5-7 at best.

Wins against the 2 FCS teams, vandy, at least 1 other sec team and a WTF kind of win against a better team that lays an egg.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

they’re not great. I hope they win six, so we get some SOS cred.

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

Wow Eagle you been drinking tonight? Usually you are spot on but I think you are missing it tonight, sorry bro.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Well I was wrong about Barnes. Sort of…pending I still say maybe.

I will be watching Florida again this season. They do have an awesome home field advantage. It is almost a built in 3 wins right there.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Does Florida make it to 3 wins?