ESPN Gameday unanimously (5/5) picks Utah to win!

Viewing 3 reply threads

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Rece Davis also previously mentioned that he’d be very surprised to see Nix take the field. The 2 minute Utah segment with Whitt was also pretty cool.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I am curious about this segment. But yeah no surprises for me. Utah is the unanimous easy win. Three in a row. Dead Ducks all you gotta do is send the retriever to scoop it up. 

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Nick Faldo picked the Utes.  He picked Tony Finau to win last summer when he was down five strokes.  Tony did win the tourney.  So, I am going with Faldo.

Go Utes!!!

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Thanks for posting, Sal! You beat me to it. 

Some additional commentary:

They like Utahs momentum

Kincaid coming back is huge and gives us balance

Oregon injuries are a big deal, especially their oline 

Ducks has a big emotional let down last week

Utah has been the more physical team as of late and that is still our MO until Oregon proves they can match our physicality, especially with a new coach

They like Cam Rising at QB

We were the only team to beat USC

And Macafee says Whitt is a DAWG

SalUteopia
          Ute Fan
          @saluteopia

Thanks for the full summary, FtheY. McAfee saying Whit is a dawg got me super pumped!

prestitute
      Ute Fan
      @prestitute

I was about to turn it off after the 30 minutes of USC talk, but I am glad I didn’t. The Utah segment was really good. You can tell they all respect the Utes but the network is making them push USC and Riley, etc. for the eyeballs. Especially now that SC is the only P12 team with a clearish CFP path.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football ESPN Gameday unanimously (5/5) picks Utah to win!