ESPN PAC-12 blog Recent Articles

Viewing 3 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

The PAC-12 blog’s recent articles have been absolute s**t. I won’t link the articles in questions, but wow have they been horrible. It’s spring so maybe they aren’t in regular-season form, but the lack of any research or effort that goes into 90% of the articles on their website is amazing. Bleacher report puts more effort in. Maybe, its some of the newer writers that they have added over the past few years.

I don’t know many of you frequent their site, but for years its been a place I visit daily for some PAC-12 football updates.

I don’t know why, but them having Utah’s “defensive triplets” at #6, one spot behind Colorado bothered me. Colorado is replacing 8 of 11 starters on defense. Utah probably has NFL talent at each level of their defense including two at the defensive line in Fitts & Lotulelei.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Yeah, the ESPN stuff has been absolute garbage. I haven’t visited them as often as I used to. I did see their two most recent articles and they said that Lowell wasn’t coming back, made no mention of Fitts and said that Barton was our best LB’er. 

Reading their analysis is like reading a cougarboard write up. 

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I agree. I used to read the PAC12 blog daily, but recently the quality of the pieces on there has been deteriorating quickly. I still check it out, mostly because I’m dying to read anything and everything related to college football, but it’s not high on my list anymore. I agree that those “triplets” rankings have been an odd series of articles.

Luckily, the Trib has had some good tidbits in the past two weeks.

Daedalus
      Ute Fan
      @daedalus

Thanks to my RSS feed reader, I get to skim through their articles the whole year (I don’t have to, but I’m lazy).  Their offseason material is always full of listicles and way-to-early projections.  I’d go find something else to do.  🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football ESPN PAC-12 blog Recent Articles