ESPN's week 1 Bowl Projections

Viewing 1 reply thread

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Absolutely meaningless, but still fun to look at.

ESPN’s Week 1 Bowl Projections

Spoiler Alert: One guy has us going to our favorite bowl game.

I’m holding out hope for a Holiday bowl this year against a decent B1G team.

3 1

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Kyle bonghead has always been a Utah doubter. From what I saw of USC so far, I don’t see them making the playoff. I don’t even see them getting past Stanford this weekend. 

I’m with you, the holiday bowl would be a fantastic season.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

I don’t think USC is going to look like the same team against Stanford as they did this week. I think they were looking ahead to Stanford.

Doesn’t help that Stanford had a BYE though.

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

I love the early season Stanford/U$C matchup each year. It’s always an entertaining game. I agree though, I think U$C might have just had some jitters and could have been caught looking ahead last week. I expect Darnold to return to form and still predict that U$C wins the Pac-12 this year and secures a playoff spot.

Rick
          Ute Fan
          @rickyrules

USC played a game against a team that went 13-1 and lost to Wisconsin in the Cotton Bowl 24-16.  They lost their coach to Minnesota but they are still a good team and I doubt from what I saw that USC opened up their playbook having to play Stanford this coming weekend.  USC is still a very good football team.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football ESPN's week 1 Bowl Projections