Exposed

Viewing 4 reply threads
      2 4

NorthernUte
      Ute Fan
      @northernute24

Might just be me, but did anyone else noticed Zemaiah Vaughn absolutely being exposed? He had the interception, but if he plays like that against USC or Washington then it could get out of hand quickly. Couple of big shots on his WR that were out of reach and he was 5 yards behind the WR’s, hopefully that’ll get better. It didn’t look like he was just slower then them, just got behind them from the start of the route so it seems like something that can get nipped in the bud. Happy we ended with the win though and kudos to Nate for coming in and playing like a champ.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Battle gave up the late play which gave Baylor the last shot.
      Vaughn had a PD, 5 total tackles and a really good Int but also a bad throw by the QB.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I don’t know. Vaughn screwed up once. Battle screwed up once or twice as well. I can forgive a CB for making one mistake. It’s not an easy job.

Northendzone Ute5
      Ute Fan
      @northendzoneute5

Its still early in the season. We only notice what the corners do when the opposing team makes plays. Was trying to watch the end of the game at a family function on my phone. Not sure if we were in prevent (I assume we were), but the safeties are supposed to be the deepest. I love our safeties just like everyone else but they need to be accountable as well.

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

It’s called man free bro. Jaylon Johnson exposed, Clark Phillips exposed, Sean Smith exposed… Straight to the NFL where they continued to be exposed in man to man.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Clark Phillips had a really bad game against Wazzu last year if I remember correctly a touchdown at least.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.