gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

No contain

2 1

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Scratching my head why we care, then I see he went to USU — no other offers.  Um, OK, meh.

Packers are getting burned in many phases.  As a Packers and Utes fan this is like a PTSD flashback to the Utes post-season.

User Suspended
        @a2ute

Pump the breaks champ.  If theres on thing that seems to be echoed on utehump is that it doesn’t matter who else recruites you. I mean Utah found WEDDLE ,WEDDLE, WEDDLE!

crazyute
          Ute Fan
          @crazyute

We also learned LSU championship doesn’t count. Their QB cabe from the government cheese pile. So he sucks couldn’t beat the others out.

User Suspended
            @a2ute

Would Burrows or Hurts every give Utah a second thought…. child please.

These type of QB’s leave championship type programs for other championship type programs.

Make no mistake about it, both LSU and OK have multiple 4* Qb’s on their current rosters.  It’s not like they have a “Lisk” waiting in the wings, desperate for a QB….like Utah

Face it. Utah needs the “government cheese” for multiple positions simply because they fall short in recruiting. It is what it is. 

It used to be the JC route… now it appears to be the transfer portal for o’l kwhitt.  

RiseasUtes
              Ute Fan
              @riseasutes

Is there anything about the program that you enjoy?  What’s the point of being a fan if you can’t enjoy anything or be entertained by the product?

User Suspended
                @a2ute

Just keeping it real.  There is a Yuuuuge differnce between a blue blood picking up a transfer and a P5 program that struggles to recruit certain positions on a regular basis.

I suspect kwhitt will have the had out for QB,LB and WR for years to come. There is a way to fix this problem but it will need sytematic changes to the program.

Rick
                  Ute Fan
                  @rickyrules

Tell us oh great one of these “systematic changes?”

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Fackrell got his ass burned on that last SF td