Fake punt

Viewing 6 reply threads

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Thoughts on the fake punt with 6 min. left in the game?  Although I think it was the punter’s decision and the opportunity was there…you got to abstain.

The road game at AZ  next year is going to be a hornets nest 

7 1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

👆 salty coog

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Holy hell, all year I hear foot on the throat. Wishnowsky does it, because he always has the option, and now you’re mildly perturbed. I just don’t understand. Besides, gotta execute it when you can.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I understand what you are saying.  However, this is always Mitch’s call.  I love how fast and strong he is.  I think he could play tight end.  

We didn’t play Huntley or Moss the entire 4th quarter.  So, I think we did the right thing as far as calling off the dogs.  We also benched Hansen and most of our defensive backfield for most of the 4th.  I don’t hink Arizona has anything to complain about.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

6 mins left, but we had no life in that 4th quarter.  They had scored a TD and we weren’t doing anything around that time.  Mitch woke up the team and the crowd.  The very next play the game was put out of reach(not that az really had a shot at that point).  Although it wasn’t necessary, it sure woke me up in the stands and kept the game entertaining.  

Anonymous
      Inactive

Abstain?  F**K THAT!

Kill. Maim. Destroy. Anae them to the ground and spin them like a top. 

UA is a bunch of suck-ass twats. Beat them until their great grandchildren beg for mercy, then beat ‘em some more. 

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

Yup, recruits are watching, and if they see Utah kick the living s**t out of U of Pay, they might reconsider their commitments, especially if it’s Arizona or Utah.  I was hoping for a shut out, and I would have been happy if Utah was the first team in the 21st century to drop 100 on an opposing team.  ‘Zona defense gave up after the first drive, but the offense was still trying to show some life, they’ve got some pride and good for them, but momentum matters in college, and it’s a reminder to other teams that they better cover correctly or they’re going to pay for it.  It may even draw defenders in so that Covey has running room.  I loved the fake and it should be in his mind every time he goes out on the field.

1 4

User Suspended
        @a2ute

I get it. I’m all in with “play to win” mentality.  But payback can be a b*tch.  

Keep your foot on the gas and keep taking shots down the field… but stay away from trick plays. AZ has a ton of locker room material for next year.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Next year will take care of itself. If they remember, if it matters in the end, then our guys will have to man-up.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

You’re right Pace. Payback is a bitch. We are paying back Arizona now for their cheating etc…

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

How would you have felt about the fake punt of this would have been tds instead of U o Pay?

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.