First Road Win

Viewing 2 reply threads

LVUte
      Ute Fan
      @texute

Way to not give up and keep fighting runnin Utes! wasn’t pretty but a W is a W.

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

Great Win!

I like our talent! I just think our composition is rough!
      Nothing but centers and guards.

We really miss what Mahoric brought on the court. Those were quality minutes were missing. Too bad he was a bum…

I think Carlson is a top notch college center! Best in the state!

I loved Gach’s play tonight! He seems to be pulling back on the recklessness and is even starting to make those winning plays he’s capable of. I really thought he showed some glimpses tonight without the down side. Did he even have a TO? I could a missed it but I can’t think of one. At least a live ball one(those are infinitely worse)

I think this team really has some nice pieces. And some huge gaps in the forward area…. Gotta get some better wing play.

I like what smith is cooking up!

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

This t am has turned a corner mentally. Things will go much better next year if the core guys are still around and we can recruit a little. 

Carlson deserves major props for fighting through everything he’s experienced this year. Injury, COVID, appendicitis… ridiculous. I respect that kid for sure.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Have had a lot of recent competitive games end in a close loss and finally pulled out a close win last night.  Should be a huge confidence boost heading into the last few weeks.

Really like the defensive effort I’m seeing from this team.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.