Take a look at these videos:

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Guess I don’t need to watch those. 🤷🏿‍♂️

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I think that video was made to show to the USC players and it will motivate them. No one wants to be called lazy or that Utah bullied you last season. I think Riley shows this to his players and asks them, “Is this who we are?”

lgt4141
        Ute Fan
        @lgt4141

If Lincoln Riley is using Youtube videos to motivate his players there are bigger problems at USC. What these videos did say should give us fans confidence that Utah can compete with if not beat USC this Saturday.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Out of the 3 remaining away games, USC is the most winnable IMO, even more so than UA. However, any team with a prolific O and quick-scoring ability is always going to be a handful. USC’s P12 and CFP hopes are still very much alive, and while they’re soft and less talented than last year, they still have enough weapons to beat us at home. I wish we played them after 3 or even 2 losses when they will be all but checked out.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I agree – a team that can score quickly is scary even when they are 14 – 17 points down.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Well, taking a gander at USC outlets, it seems like their fanbase has recovered nicely from the beating ND gave them. Today, I heard and read quite a few comments predicting a multi-score blowout of Utah if USC can address the issues which have been plaguing them the last few weeks.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football For Those of Us Who Think We Have No Chance Versus USC