Four consecutive PAC12 championship games

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I know it is actually four out of the last five.  But, the Covid year should be thrown out.  How can you count a five-game season full of illness and cancelations?

This is impressive!!!  I know for me and most of you – this season was not what we had hoped it would be.  But, four straight championship games is dang impressive.  No other P5 team can say the same.

Go Utes!!!

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Yessir. It’s been a great couple of decades to be a Ute!

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Thanks to the program coaches and players ; what an awesome ride it has been.

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Clemson did it 5 straight years with no gap, Oklahoma did it 4 straight no gap…

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Below shows a very interesting chart regarding the Pac-12 CCG, with Utah tying USC and Stanford for the 2nd most number of appearances — behind only Oregon by 1-game.

Remember when the zoobs were flooding the SLTrib and DNews comment threads with their predictions that Utah will be perpetual bottom-feeders?

[* Edit: Since UteHub doesn’t accept Bitmaps, here’s the long form of that intended screenshot… *]

Appearances

5 – Oregon
      4 – (tied) Utah, USC, & Stanford
      2 – (tied) UCLA & Washington
      1 – (tied) Arizona, Arizona St, & Colorado

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Four consecutive PAC12 championship games