Francis Bernard

Viewing 6 reply threads
      6 1

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

I know it’s been mentioned here before but I believe if Bernard keeps his nose clean for the next 10 months there’s a great chance he ends up a Ute.  I said this about a month ago but I can now confirm that he’s not taking classes at BYU and is planning to take classes at SLCC in Jan. 

Coach Ena is very supportive of bringing him in and Coach Whitt is still in wait and see mode…gotta make good choices between now and then and more importantly STAY OUT of the spotlight.

Wash St. is in play…among others.  Things can still change with recruiting…might be someone we entice to come in that’s a great fit by offering immediate playing time but losing Sunia amd Kavika opens up some big holes…be nice to have an NFL body to step right in.  

We’ll see but at least a 50/50 chance at this point.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Yeah maybe student housing is for him. Have him move into his parents house. 

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Wonder if he’ll threaten to kill people when he has too much to drink at his dad’s house. I don’t know that I’ll ever warm up to him.

I’m not a fan, he really is a swollen zit ready to explode based on the video. I trust Whitt, but not sure he’ll be on my top 22 starters ever. Maybe not even my top 90 players on the team. Maybe he should go to Virginia.

3 1

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m skeptical. We’re not going to make our living off of zoob transfers. This guy seems like a bad actor.

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

Hey there’s a couple in each of their classes that could help us.  Not sure I’m as sold on him as some others, though.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Perhaps, but they chose unwisely. Clearly their intelligencee and moral constitution are questionable. We don’t need idiot sheep on our team.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Didn’t he say something along the lines of, “I’ll go play for Utah.” Like that’s a threat? Pass, he can go eat a big ‘ol bag of [explicit] as far as I’m concerned. And if he does end up at Utah, are the Utes becoming Last Chance U? Does the University of Utah really want to be known as that just to win some football games? I hope not. Entitled zoob assholes, NOT WELCOME!

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Onlyu, love all your updates. Last one is week :). Any update on singleton or Huntley ? 

WhoAmISir
      Ute Fan
      @whoamisir

Here are a few little tib bits.  1) Bernard is not registered at YBU; 2) Through 3rd parties I’ve heard he is working on completing his degree via online courses as he potentially can complete it by spring semester; 3) Here is where it is fuzzy for me not sure if the degree is an AA or if he would be a graduate transfer; 4) If it’s an AA then he has 2 to play 2 which is what I have seen elsewhere stated; 5) That means he could be at the U this spring or summer for hte 2018 season.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I don’t want him. Let him walk on and earn it I say. 

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Francis Bernard