Game day excitement ?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

I admit the Vegas bowl against NW did nothing for me. Not so much because of the game but just tired of who’s in who’s out. Our second team against their starters. They care we don’t attitude.

The last few days I’m coming around. I’m curious to see if we come out ready to play. Lots of starting roles for next year now open. Who steps up and become the new leaders. The new starters want to show they’re ready for next year. Momentum for next year.

I wish Rose could play and hope JJ will stay next year. The safeties will get tested tonight. Besides Barton Ellis minus Broughton could be the next year “D”. Go Utes!!

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

From the bowl prep pics, the players looked locked in. They are playing for pride, for their future roles, and for the win. The coaches want the win. This isn’t the Huntley et al. Alamo bowl where they partied and had a good time as a send-off. I think we see a good showing today. Go Utes!

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

Good post Data. I’m seeing the same thing. A win would be a huge springboard in to next year.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I’m just glad that the Utes are playing in a bowl close by so that I can drive. To me, it’s an added bonus that’s in the entertainment capital of the world and in a stadium that I’ve been wanting to check out for a while.

On another note, I just rewatched the highlights of the 2018 Holiday Bowl. Hard to believe that a team can so completely dominate another in the first half and have it all come crashing down in the second half due to bad luck and turnovers.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Game day excitement ?