Genesis

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I think we may be witnessing the start of something special here. I think this site is already more active than utahbyfive.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I hope you are right, and hope it isn’t special ed. Really though I appreciate it.

Spread the word.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The thing about utahby5.com is that it is an offshoot of a board that was named cougarutefan.com. It was a board specifically targeting LDS fans of both schools. Of course the cougs on the board changed the name of the board to cougarstadium.com without even a warning to the ute fans who frequented the board and invested quite a lot in it. So the ute fans of that cesspool cougaruteforum.com got together and formed utahby5.com.

UteStuckInSeattle
        Ute Fan
        @utestuckinseattle

Great, so now we already have TWO MORE things going for this site.

3UteDad
      @3utedad

It’s encouraging that so many familiar names have already registered. The same thing happened with Utahby5, but I think the fact that you don’t have a core group here with already established relationships will be helpful in that posters won’t feel like outsiders to the community. After looking at some posts there after they learned about this new site, it’s apparent they weren’t really interested in attracting participation from UFN miscreants 🙂

Good luck and thanks for your efforts. The only way I know to help at this point is to be an active poster and participant as you ramp things up.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

That’s probably why they didn’t bother to help 89Ute or I recover our passwords. That’s OK though. This site already feels more lively than that one in it’s first day.

I always felt like an outsider on UB5.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I think you’ve made enough anti-Mormon posts on uf.n that they don’t want you on utahby5.com. It’s all Mormons over there, you can’t talk s**t on the LDS church and expect to be welcome on their site.

Tacoma Ute
            Ute Fan
            @tacomaute

Yeah, except for I didn’t, unless you count anti-BYU posts.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.