GET UP, YOU CLASSLESS FOOLS! IT’S GAME DAY!!! GO UTES!!!

Viewing 6 reply threads

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m up. Woke up in the dispicable town of Orem. Up early for a promised day of off-roading and geocaching for the wife. Her quest is the Potter’s Pond cache which was hidden in August 2000 which is the only one she needs to
      Complete the Challenge cache to find every cache hidden in each month of the first year of existence of geocaching. I know. The other
      deal is we meet up with a good friend who is safekeeping Tommy from the California gun nazis and we’ll do some shooting with Tommy. We will end up the day heading to Cedar City where we have a hotel. Then home to SoCal, thus completing our trip that started with the SC game.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

First couple of sips of coffee and here for roll call.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Up and watching 7 year olds play soccer while their douchebag coach tries too hard.

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

Present and accounted for. Just learning about the beat down in Seattle last night

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah it was quite stunning. Washington absolutely shredded Stanford.

UtesRock
        Ute Fan
        @utahrockon

I’m guessing no one saw that coming?

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Morning all. I’ve prepped food and stocked up from the liquor store so that I can spend all day watching football. Tons of great games today, including our own. Lets beat Cal!

I’m feeling oddly confident today.

Utes by 10+

Edited for spelling. Stupid iPad.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football GET UP, YOU CLASSLESS FOOLS! IT’S GAME DAY!!! GO UTES!!!