Go Jazz!!

Viewing 10 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Rockets in five is my prediction hopefully six. Mitchell has a way of amazing everyone maybe he goes off. He looked dog ass tired for game six. 

Go Jazz, this second round is gravy. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I’m thinking Rockets in 4 because harden will get those basketball destroying fouls. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Speaking of there is the first one. Body contact jump up like you fouled him hard. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Jazz get Hubie Brown again ughhh surprised he was able to get up off Wesbrook in time for Harden.  

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

What constitutes a moving screen in the NBA?

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

No one know. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

My opinion is if you flare your elbows or shuffle your feet. Gobert does the elbow thing I hate it. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Mitchell had Nene in the AIR!! Man that was a rookie moment and difference between Rockets guard line and Utah’s. You gotta take a hit and get to the free throw line. 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Man, good D by exum, Chris Paul is just making shots. It’s those type of plays that have me concerned for this series. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Jazz can’t make crap right now. 

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

Rubio delivers those kick out passes on the money so outside shooters can catch and shoot in rythym. We aren’t seeing any rythym shooting today, we’re forcing shot creation in general. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

No one is looking to score except Mitchell and Crowder it seems like. Favors is solid though playing his heart out. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Doesn’t even seem like the Rockets are trying. Jazz offensively just don’t have enough to take these guys on. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Mitchell attempts a “Harden” foul on Harden no call. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Rockets are at least professional players. No more pushoffs to create space. This is not unexpected in the least I was happy when it was 53 or but then quickly 11-0 run. Mitchell isn’t going to get calls in this series. Refs want you to earn it. 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Nice to see us chipping away at the lead. Let’s see what we can do. Might not mean much tonight, but will give the guys confidence for the next game. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Until Mitchell rolls his ankle and gets it stepped on. Who the hell was that pass for?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Much classier team kind of a lame game one. That is why you win when you are up 25 in game Five. Extra couple days of rest enjoy the win. 

Free throw shooting is in the toilet. Going to be a long four games if you can’t defend the three. The dribble drive and penetration defense was lazy to. 

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I wouldn’t be too hard on the Jazz players for a few reasons. 

1- they won their last round and didn’t get a day off. You win Friday, celebrate until 4-5 am Sat morning, catch a plane to Houston Sat afternoon, have a game the next morning. They have had no time off. I wouldn’t be surprised if some players haven’t even gotten a solid 8 hour night’s sleep. 

2- we aren’t as good. Mitchell and Gobert are, but after that, we are devoid of talent, especially missing Rubio. DL needs to get busy making this team better. 

I still think we win a game or two, but Houston is a lot better than us. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Well it is valid to say don’t blow a 25 point lead in game five. Then you get your rest. 

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.