Good game Between Boise State and Washington

Viewing 3 reply threads
      1 2

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Boise State is leading 9-7 in the 2nd QTR. I used to hate playing them when we were in the MWC together. I still remember a game in 2006 at Rice-Eccles where they utterly beat the brakes off the Utes… the worst loss I’ve ever been part of as a Utah fan.

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

we were not ever in the mountain west at the same time.
      😅😅😅

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

LOL…even worse…they used to whip our ass every time we played them…that 36-3 beating they gave us in 2006 was reminiscent of a bully bouncing a nerd off lockers in a school…I’ve never seen a team dominate Utah at Rice-Eccles as the Broncos did that day.

RedRocks
      Ute Fan
      @hypodactylus

Yeah, I wish we could exorcise our Boise State demons. However, Utah was not in the MWC with Boise State.

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

I’m happy to be a Utah fan as opposed to a Boise state fan because at least my degree is worth the paper it’s printed on. And that’s just for starters

prestitute
        Ute Fan
        @prestitute

BSU is a better school than you are thinking. It isn’t Utah, but it has come a long way. It has very solid CS and Engineering programs that are quite respectable/respected at this point. Micron has dumped a ton of money and support into the school. It is one of the better curricula around for people going into the semiconductor field.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Good game Between Boise State and Washington