Good updates from our coordinators

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Update

It’s nice to hear what Scalley and Ludwig think about the 2024 Utes.

Sounds like Ludwig likes what he sees from Isaac Wilson. I keep seeing Mike Mitchell getting lots of props. It will be interesting to see how many carries he gets.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I can’t remember which podcast I was listening to this morning that said they think Mitchell will be a great 3rd down back.

Utegator
        Ute Fan
        @utegator

weird that there was no mention of Kuthie or the TE group? Looks like I saw Kuthie catch a pass in the video though.

ProudUte
          Ute Fan
          @proudute

I read another update in which Kuithe was mentioned and quoted. He says he feels great and that it is fun to be back on the field.

MDUte
            Ute Fan
            @mdute

I have it on good authority that dudes have been flying all over the field.

J Rocksville
              Ute Fan
              @jrocksville

…only limited by the complexity of Ludwig’s offense?

MacKidsAlumn
      Ute Fan
      @chris-kellerhsc-utah-edu

I had no idea Gary Crowton’s boy walked into the team as a QB.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

I can’t believe he has kids that age. I went to high school with two of Crowton’s kids. His older son was a tremendous douchebag. Broke a kid’s arm by shoving him from behind without warning down a huge flight of stairs.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Ok, I’m sold on Tao Johnson moving from nickel to Free Safety. Sounds like he’s got the speed of Marcus Williams to play sideline to sideline or “over the top” as Coach Scalley says.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Good updates from our coordinators