Got into the U of U today!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Utehomer42
      Ute Fan
      @24cdalby

Go Utes! Glad to have the chance to attend the school I have been supporting since I’ve been 4 years of age.

enigami344
      Ute Fan
      @enigami344

Congrats! Your parents must be proud of you! Go Utes

MFury
        Ute Fan
        @mfury

Congrats!

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

Congrats!! Enjoy the college experience. Get that MUSS fired up.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

That’s awesome…congratulations!

From an older U alum (class of 1999)…I know you didn’t ask for advice, but I’m going to give some unsolicited anyway: Treasure your college experience. You’ll only have it once. And if you do it right, it will be one of the best chapters of your life.

You will get out of your U experience exactly what you put into it.
      When it’s time to work, put your head down and work as hard as you can. You will never work harder than you do in college.
      When it’s time to play, put your head down and play as hard as you can. You will never play harder than you do in college.

Again, congrats. I’m jealous that you have your college experience in front of you. Before you know it, it will be a series of memories. Make them the best memories they can be!

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Awesome! I loved my time there. Work hard, everybody is there to help you. My only regret, which is probably a lot of people’e regrets is this:

Put yourself out there. Take a couple of risks. Enjoy yourself. You are young and part of college is figuring out who you are. Go ahead and do it.

BUT, I’ll tell you what I tell my kids: Be the one behind the camera. If someone is about to do something crazy, you be the one to pull out your phone and record. If all the phones are pointed at you…maybe rethink what you are about to do. lol.

Have fun!

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

Congrats!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

#winning

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Got into the U of U today!