Hadn’t seen this posted, but if so, it is broadcast networks shot at ESPN.

Viewing 2 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Fox, NBC, and CBS collaborating, sort of, for a triple header of Big 10 football. I just wish the Pac was part of this devious plan. 

NBC reportedly floating bold plan for triple-header of CFB coverage

So what do you think…

Helps of hurts ND’s chances of joining the Big 10?

Helps or hurts the Pac10s chances at a decent media deal?

Maybe George K has already signalled he’s going in another direction, like AppleTV, Hulu, Fubu or another streaming service. 

I mean the Broncos just sold for over $4.6b, so no reason to think the Pac10 as a whole doesn’t demand more $$$$ than we’re currently getting.

Sorry I live in Denver, but NOT a Donkeys fan. In fact I was giving a brief earlier today and mentioned the Raiders to get the room to liven up a bit. I’m devious. But NO DONKEYS for me. This does not mean I don’t check out Tim Patrick, and Garrett Boles on occasion, I want them to do well but the Donkeys to lose. 🙂

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Many of the local talking heads believe that this is good for the Utes and Cougars.  They seem to think that ESPN will be forced to pony up to keep these two conferences.

As for me – I have no clue what the future will bring.  I will focus on my Utes and enjoy the ride that I hope 2022 will be. 🙂

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

GO RAIDERS!

Some idiots (I bet you can guess who) actually think I do wear an eye patch but I’ve been a Raiders fan for almost 40 years.

GO UTES!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Hadn’t seen this posted, but if so, it is broadcast networks shot at ESPN.