Happiest Fan bases in College football

Viewing 8 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I just stumbled upon this, but ESPN surveyed fans & ranked the fan bases on how happy they currently are.

Utah came in at 32. Our lowest category was revenue increase which I think its probably a PAC-12 concern overall compared to other P5 schools.

Anyways, BYU came in at 51 which is not surprising I guess. What I did find suprising and extremely entertaining was that their third highest category was rivalry dominance at 85 haha. Utah fans rated theirs at 66.

Are they aware of the currently state of affairs?

ESPN – Happiest Fans

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

It’s their dominance in moral victories that they are referring to in that rivalry section.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Really BYU fans? Dominance? Where have you been the past 20 years? Or the past ever? You had one good run. Hell.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Well, happiness is a state of mind…and in the minds of BYU-P fans, they are dominating the rivalry.

Next question…

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Are you sure they’re not basing that on their two-game winning streak against Utah State?  That would explain it.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Jon Wilner was on 700 yesterday we all know he isn’t high on the Utes. But he seemed worried for Utah playing in Provo. Wasn’t it like Byu has only won 2 in the last who knows how long in Provo??
      Byu is dominant in all things in their own minds.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

3 home wins vs Utah in 25 years.

CincyUte
          Ute Fan
          @cincyute

But remember in 2011 when they scored a field goal against us and then turned right around and scored a touchdown a few minutes later?  They made us look completely ridiculous.

ladyinred
          Ute Fan
          @ladyinred

I’m afraid that’s incorrect, because you aren’t taking into account all the games that the refs stole from them. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Well and if whoever didn’t turn the ball over that one time Utah would have totally loss.  

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Utah County Prozac…
      Or maybe ‘shrooms

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Okay, maybe I’m not understanding the rankings, because BYU has revenue growth at 94 and coaching stability at 89. Are they counting Unicorn farts at revenue? And their coach is in his second year. Hmmm, I don’t get it.

I’m extremely confused, Ohio St (#1) has a 100 for Program Power and Rivalry Dominance, 98 for Coaching stability (What????), but they only score 27 for revenue growth and 5 for Twitter buzz.

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

I think you’re confusing the meaning of coach at BYU and coach at other schools. The actual coach of BYU is the lord himself, communicating via a human vessel that is currently Sitake. Once you realize that this means BYU has had the same HC since the beginning of time, you realize this part should actually be at 1000%.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Some vaunted schools that Utah is above in the rankings:

Auburn
      Texas
      Florida
      Pitt
      Iowa
      Arizona State
      Notre Dame
      Oklahoma State
      Cal
      Nebraska
      Michigan State
      Arizona

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Happiest Fan bases in College football