Holiday Bowl tickets are in my account from the Utah ticket office

Viewing 5 reply threads

UteROCK
      Ute Fan
      @uterock

FYI – My Holiday Bowl tickets are in my account and they look decent.   I was worried going through the ticket office but they did ok.   For those that ordered through the ticket office, I assume you have yours by now too.

Anybody hear how our ticket allotment sales are going?

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

I went through Stubhub the day they got the bid.  I feel bad for not going through the U but they make it a hassle.

MineralUte
      Ute Fan
      @mineralute

My understanding was that all the tickets given to the U were in the lower bowl.  For the most part, any tickets between the endzones are obstructed view in the lower bowl because there is hardly any slope to the stadium – you can’t see over all the players on the sideline.  

I also went with stubhub and got tickets on the first row upper bowl on the 40 yard line for $60.00.  I would have loved to have gone through the U, but I didn’t want to got through the long delay in preorder and wanted the ability to select my own seats.  They need to get with the times and offer the tickets immediately and have the ability to select your own seats rather than just have them distributed at what seems to be random based on CC level.

Agree with sweetgrass – I think a lot of tans went straigt to ticketmaster or third party sellers (vividseats, stubhub) to avoid the hassle and to get confirmed tickets.

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

Just got my tickets from the U, they suck! Going through stub hub next time.

tarheelute
        Ute Fan
        @tarheelute

Same for me!  I won’t be fooled again.

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

I always buy singles from scalpers at 70% off their asking price.  Then I move to the front in an NFL size stadium.  Never fails.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

We’ve been there a couple of times for games and the seats are fine. We’ve been either in the plaza level or club level though. We probably could have done better or cheaper through stub hub, but we went through the ticket office just because.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Holiday Bowl tickets are in my account from the Utah ticket office