How many players have lost as much money as Hood in one year?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Beginning of the year:

The Jazz hope to have Hood be the scoring leader, and they expect him to carry the offensive load for them. If he has a good year, he could be looking at a big payday, blah, blah, blah.

This goes to his head and instead of playing in the offense, he decides that he needs to “make something happen” everytime he touches the ball. Mitchell comes in and does what Hood should have done, namely, play defense, stay in the offense and make shots when they come up. 

Hood still has a chance to morph into the #2 option on this team, which he is perfect for and Utah DESPERATELY needs. Instead, he throws lockerroom bitch fests because he isn’t as good as Mitchell. 

He gets traded to Cleveland and doesn’t even play tonight. 

Whoever signs him will get a heck of a steal IF he humbles himself and realizes he is a third option on a really, really good team or a #2 on a weaker team. He has a TON of value if his attitude is right, but instead of possibly getting a max deal, he is probably looking at a 2 year, 5-10 per year deal. 

I don’t know whether to feel bad for him or laugh at him. 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

I didn’t follow the jazz much this year until the playoffs, but I heard hood had some issues. Hopefully he can adjust his attitude and take some responsibility. He’s a good player. 

Maybe he can get a 1-2 year deal, change a few things, then set himself up for some major money? 

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

George Hill

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Ha ha. Very true. 

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Sprewell & Kaperdink both have Hood beat by a mile.

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Yeah, but Sprewell had spinner rims to fall back on. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA How many players have lost as much money as Hood in one year?