How much worse will the offense be away from home?

Viewing 3 reply threads
      1 4

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I’m guessing A LOT worse. Our only hope is that USC doesn’t take our offense seriously, and we get confidence boosting plays early.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I expect it to be “challenging” for our offense this week. Some bright and positive things though. JJ played yesterday and didn’t end up limping off. And Vaki showed that he can be a very valuable offensive weapon. Those and a few other improvements will help.

1 1

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I don’t think it’ll be much worse because we’re going to be playing the #93 defense in the FBS. Our offensive strength (running game) matches up well with USC’s defensive weakness (running game and tackling). Plus defense and running game travels. I’m hoping that USC will still be groggy from the beating that ND gave them yesterday. Also, it’s beyond obvious that Williams IS NOT winning the Heisman this year. Not calling his “professionalism” into question, but I really wonder how much longer before his mind starts drifting to his NFL future, especially if he’s getting hit hard and sacked 5-7 times a game.

4 1

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Even with Cam it’s always worse on the road. Gonna need insane defensive performance to have a chance.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football How much worse will the offense be away from home?