How to make the best of a game vs. Idaho State.

Viewing 1 reply thread

ABQUTE
      @abqute

I know many of you are less than excited about today’s game. Here is my advice to all football fans for a game like this one.

Instead of wishing we had stronger competition. Take the approach of this being a chance to relax and enjoy watching your team. The fans who are less knowledgeable about the intricacies should use this game as a chance to dissect the plays and focus on watching specific areas you want to learn more about. An example would be watching carefully how the O and D lines perform. What are they doing? How does it apply the strategy of the team.

For the more knowledgeable fans. This is a chance to really analyze our guys and see their ability to be precise in their performance. Watch for the misreads or the missed blocks.

To sum up, just enjoy the win and use it as a chance to become a student of the game. Go Utes!!!

1 2

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Not to get too heavy or deep but like most things in life if there is no fear of failure it doesn’t make it interesting.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Seeing the boys out on the grass will be enjoyable, regardless the competition.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Enjoyment can be hollow though. I said interesting which isn’t synonymous with enjoyment. Interesting or compelling. It is human nature you are combatting.

I hope Utah comes out and crushes them quickly. I would like to see some youth for this game. Let Wilmore loose. But it isn’t very interesting otherwise.

ABQUTE
            @abqute

This is pretty much what I am getting at. These games are opportunities to take interest in the deeper aspects of the game. Not everyone can find interest in these things, but if you can it provides an Avenue for you to get enjoyment out of the game. To each their own. We all hope they come out and crush them early. I am just trying to help others find a way to be interested

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 How to make the best of a game vs. Idaho State.