Huntley 19-27, 293 YDS, 2 TD.

Viewing 2 reply threads

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

The loss SUCKED, but Huntley played fantastic.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

If you add in rushing yards, it’s 351 total yards and 3 TD’s. 

Boooiiiinnnggg!

Let’s go beat Colorado and go bowling. 

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

Ah, yes!  Even better!

Sucks that bowl eligibility has to come down to a game against Colorado.  They ALWAYS play us tough.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

This is true. BUT, one difference between previous years and this year: We actually have an OC that is rounding into shape and a QB how can make it happen. 

There is a reason why Petersen went on and on about the offense this last week. 

There is a reason why I have backed Taylor up with all the bitching and whining for more Moss. Cause the s**t is aobut to get real with this offense. 

Quick tip: When a fan base of a Utah based team (Utes, Jazz, Cougar, etc) starts to rally around a displeasure of a coach, realize that it’s a dumbass thought and go against the grain. You’ll end up looking smart in the end. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

That is total asinine thinking.  So all the displeasure for the previous OC’s that have been fired you don’t look smart?  You the spin doctor almost have me buying in.  I remember last year when you said the same thing about Williams and stuff.  Injured MCL two years with Roderick. 

Matthew Thomas Castleton
      Ute Fan
      @mcastleton928

And one rushing touchdown. Don’t forget that. I agree he played fantastic.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Huntley 19-27, 293 YDS, 2 TD.