Huntley looking down field

Viewing 3 reply threads
      2 6

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Being nitpicky coaching from the couch. May be exposed later against better teams. Huntley still seems to have a short fuse to abort looking down field for the tuck and run. Utah has had problems with athletic teams that can cover Utah WRs, put on some pressure and close fast. USC, ASU, and UW are going to man up on Utah’s receivers and make Huntley’s arm beat them. Opposing teams will need to chose their poisen. Ludwig is the piece Utah has been missing. Utah now has a OC that won’t get out schemed making the right adjustments.

I am still not impressed with the WR group as a whole. Vickers and Thompson seem to be stepping up. I am sure it’s a combination of Huntley’s down field vision and average WR talent. Big test on Friday. Lost count, but Kuthie has dropped 1-2 passes every game.

Here we go again back to USC as a top 10 team. I was at the game when Utah was ranked #3. A classic KW game not having his team ready to play as winners. IMHO this scenario is what separates KW from being a great coach like Petersen. Time to get over that mental hump and beat the Trojans…Go Utes!

3 2

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Meh, I’ll care about your opinion when you learn to spell “poisen” correctly.

3 1

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Holy crap…this board has been taken over by idiots since yesterday.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Huntley looking down field