I always laughed and mocked Bronco, but damn I hope he comes in and smacks BYU

Viewing 6 reply threads

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

this weekend. But seriously, this guy whether good or bad brought in so many memories to the rivalry from his comment about never losing a future in state recruit, to quoting scriptures, to the quest for perfection, to the suspenders kid, to the Honor, Spirit, Tradition, to the birth of his sons Breaker, Cutter, and Raider, he was the gift that kept on giving. May the lord be with him as he smacks those bitches down this weekend.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

He’s one odd dude that’s for sure. I think he has a screw loose.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Mixed feelings.  Never did care for some of the dirty play we saw with Bronco’s teams (and Sitake has cleaned things up a lot).  But always hard to cheer for BYU.    

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Yeah definitely on the spectrum.. on the other side we have the results of someone jacked up on Prozac .. entertainment alone its worth a look

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

I’m not here to defend Bronco by any means, but have any of you ever heard him on a national interview?  TOTALLY different dude than when he was being interviewed locally.  I’ve heard him a couple of times and not only was he likeable but he was NORMAL.  I theorize that he hated the BYU fanbase and the local media because of their overall lack of knowledge about college football and the myopia that their program is about.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

have a screw loose.

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

You forgot to mention Bronco drawing facial portraits of his recruits and then mailing the artwork to the recruit. That’s pathological…

tanute3
        Ute Fan
        @tanute3

I need more info on this lmao

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

*roscoe

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

I’ve seen so many doctored versions of that photo.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen the actual original before.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I just hope he smacks them because of BYU-Provo Campus’ own arrogance around him. He’s the second best coach they’ve ever had in their program’s history, and they ran him out of town on a rail. I hope he houses them in epic fashion just to remind them why they shouldn’t have pushed him out.

Crazyforu
      Ute Fan
      @crazyforu

I met Bronco once, couldn’t have been a nicer person. I have heard many accounts that he was much different privately, then he came across through the media, I tend to believe that.

I thought he was a solid coach at the Y, with some “interesting” quirks. Really good coach though. 

CoyoteUte
      Ute Fan
      @coyoteute

I might be in the minority… but I’m a Bronco fan after the way ybu treated him on his way out. Was super pumped when he smoked Boise at their house back in 2017. Go Cavs!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo I always laughed and mocked Bronco, but damn I hope he comes in and smacks BYU