I am going to miss Covey

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

More because of the leader he is than the player.  I will miss his fantastic returns, but he is a great young man and loyal Ute.

I listened to his weekly interview with Riley.  I always love these interviews.  He said that the coaches do not need to do anything to motivate the players because they are already stoked.  He said he was happy they have already played some big games because that will help them keep everything in perspective.

He wasn’t going to give away the game plan but you can tell that Ludwig has some interesting twists up his sleeve.  He said he expects OSU to stack the box.

Go Utes!!!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Hasn’t really worked for defenses that have stacked the box. I would try to remove the tight ends Utah uses and then worry about Thomas. Double cover the tight end which is usually Risings first look.  Utah can chunk yardage with Kuithe or Kincaid. Thomas will probably still get his 5-6 yards a carry.  I am so stoked both of those guys are coming back. It really is the back bone inUtah’s offense. 

On a Thomas score against Oregon I believe it was Kincaid drove his man out of the back of the endzone and pancakes him. 

Depends on who is in of course and then force Rising to make passes to the wideouts would be my goal. 

UtesRock
        Ute Fan
        @utahrockon

Looking forward to seeing him play on Sundays!

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

I bet, Covey gets drafted due to his locker room skills alone. He’s a badass

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I am going to miss Covey