I don’t care where kalani coaches

Viewing 3 reply threads
      5 1

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

But I’m starting to think he has the potential to do less damage to our program if he stays put. The reality is, we don’t compete for recruits much these days. If he wins one recruiting battle with us out of a handful every year I am not worried.

also I think the real motivation for wanting him to go to Oregon is because some fans want byu fans to suffer.

8 1

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Kalani would get embarrassed and ran out of the building at Oregon. He’s a great guy and is perfect for BYU.

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

Somebody please explain how losing to UMASS, not crossing 50 vs LSU, losing to Coastal Carolina in THE game of your season, and multiple fake punts inside your own 20 is a sign of a great coach for a school with a fan base and expectations of Oregon? BYU’s most successful season is vs bad competition and yes Utah played like s**t week 2….

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

He may get a couple more recruiting wins over the next couple of seasons, but when the P5 turns into the P4, it will go back to normal. If Sitake goes to Oregon, he may pull a few in state recruits there, but how is that any different than now? I don’t worry about where Sitake goes, but I hope he goes somewhere that will at least pay him market value.

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

He is getting paid his market value. Hes good not great

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Who?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I don’t care where kalani coaches