I don’t think I have the ‘rona, but

Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Had a headache two nights ago, and woke up with it.  I never get headaches.  I felt weak and shaky most the day yesterday, but got some energy up and went backcountry skiing.  Today I felt ok for most the day but at 3pm I crashed and had to go to sleep. Slept for 2 hours. Feel like I could sleep until tomorrow.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Good luck broham.

Other diseases are still out there. Colds and flu haven’t disappeared.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Hope you feel better soon. Call your doc and see what they say. They may want to test you.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Tony, I’m just finishing with Covid and probably my biggest symptom was the lack of energy. I’m finally getting back to being myself, but it was a long 10 days. I’d give it a 7 on the flu scale. Watch for the loss of taste and smell…that happened to me early on too.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Thanks for the info. No loss of taste as of yet. No loss of hunger either. I’m quite hungry.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Last week the wife caught quite a cold.  She was tested but was negative.  She passed the cold on to me, which comes with a sore throat and cough.  We may be at the point where colds and flu that we pushed thru without much thought become something to be really concerned about.  And there is always the actual covid.  So hard to know which it is but the test is easy and makes dealing with the cold easier when you know it is only a cold. 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

My daughter caught a cold at school. Negative for ‘rona, but she was sick enough, with a cough, and couldn’t go to school for a week and a half. Thankfully she didn’t pass it on to any of the rest of us.

UtahUtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahutesrock

I would get tested if you haven’t been. You could spread it to others who may have stronger reactions. Play it safe so we can get ahead of this thing. 

utahman3431
      Ute Fan
      @utahman3431

That’s how I felt a couple of weeks ago.  I started feeling fine and had to take a covid test so I could go back to work.  After 2 weeks of feeling OK I tested positive for Covid!  I don’t have any symptoms now, but I’ve had to isolate for 10 days.  I’m taking another test on Monday so I can hopefully go back into the office.  Thankfully I’m in a field that allows me to work from home whenever it is needed, so I haven’t missed work or anything.  I’m just so sick of being at home all of the time!
      I never lost my sense of taste or smell. I just had a headache and a low grade fever for 2 weeks or so.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I work in IT at the U, on campus. Well, I used to. I’ve been working from home since March, with no end in sight. It gets really really boring working from home, and it’s hard to stay motivated.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc I don’t think I have the ‘rona, but