I have never seen any fan base collectively try as hard for anything

Viewing 4 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

as byu fans did campaigning against Utah joining the big 12. They said that Utah did not have an invite and did not provide any value.

And the very minute Utah wanted to join the big 12 they were in. They are down so bad right now they cant even enjoy the the death of the pac 12, and they hate the pac 12 more than anything (after us). Hilarious.

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

BYU fans were 95% of the tweets about the pac12. They were fanning the flames big time against Utah.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

It shows the absolute disconnect of the fanbase to the leadership as well. 100% TDS was behind joining a conference again with Utah. This is a return to tradition again that they needed. Little brother gets to punch up again.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Cougarboard members were pleading for people to email President Reese to get him to vote no on Utah. The Big12 vote was unanimous. LMAO.

BYU desperately tried for 12 years to get into the Big12 and Utah got in in 6 hours. Just amazing.

NashvilleUte
        Ute Fan
        @nashvilleute05

That last line for the win! And we’ll get a higher payout than they will our first year in the conference too! Today is SO not their day! It’s early, but I’m kind of enjoying the Big12 so far!

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

A couple of interesting things coming from the CB.

1. Utah enters the conference as the most hated team in the Big 12. (Just because you guys hate Utah, doesn’t mean everyone hates Utah. Ask anyone in the MWC in 2009 or the WAC in 1999 – who the most hated team in the conference was. You all know the answer)

2. The Utes were the 16th team added to the conference. BYU was invited first, making Utah the little brother. (I find this hilarious. When Texas and Oklahoma bolted, Utah would have got an immediate invite had they been available. Now we are the last team in.)

3. We lost two consecutive Rose Bowls. (Although, I am disappointed that we lost these games an invite to the Rose Bowl is much greater than a New Mexico Bowl victory.)

I get that BYU fans didn’t want the Utes in the Big 12. It really does make sense. (we would be the same.) They need to improve their recruiting in football and this will make it much harder for them. I can’t blame them for not being happy with what happened yesterday but don’t start making up crap.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo I have never seen any fan base collectively try as hard for anything